Electronics almost complete

This morning, I went to radio shack and bought a variety of materials for my electronics. My electronics board is basically complete. I lack a few connectors to connect to my battery, but that will becoming in along with my nuts that I need for the completion of the mechanical portion.

I had finished soldering my perfboard here.

My Controls are here. The potentiometer and the pushbutton


The electronics board was originally going to just be cardboard, but I figured it needed some extra support and that's why there's that 2x4. Also the first picture shows the two bare leads that need connectors.

Alas, I am beginning some courses tomorrow at my community college, and it is questionable how much progress I'll be able to make during the week now, but fear not, this will be complete soon!

Comments