2nd Post!

Ok!

So I think as far as CADing goes I think I'm done, I need to do a few more measurements for my chosen shoe but I haven't done that yet. The weird blue stuff is going to be where the chain will be put.



I'll likely be ordering parts for it soon.

I spent this afternoon doing a lot of cleaning out a work space to work in. I wish I took a before picture to make the following pictures more impressive... Oh well...

 I'm gonna need to put a vise on that table....
 It's still a pretty big mess I guess, but it's not as bad anymore I can stand in this area of the garage now! :D
 We have a lot of empty shoe boxes for some reason.... you'd think there'd be as many shoes...
 This little project is something I'd like to get working this summer. If you're interested, here's more information about it: http://ieee.illinois.edu/wiki/Robotic_Eating_Assistant
 I have shelves! They're looking quite empty... I need to find what sorts of tools I have around the house. I know I have hack saw at the very least!
Gotta love them batteries.

If anyone is curious, I'll be posting the parts I'm planning on getting for the build here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqJnB-z8FQAXdDVKenJPdjNLeDFVRzNfbnd4VmRwV3c&usp=sharing


Comments